GoGet is a service in Malaysia that helps individuals and businesses get things done. Think of it like a Fiverr, only it’s in the realm of real-life, physical tasks. Francesca’s vetted team of GoGetters are available for tasks ranging from pick-ups and deliveries to data entry to overflow help around holidays and busy events.
Francesca was part of the Alibaba eFounders Program and shares what inspired her most from the event.
Also Read: Tickled Media Founder Roshni Mahtani explains how she built a blossoming media empire
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- About Francesca’s educational and career background prior to GoGet
- What is GoGet and who uses it
- About the GoGet business model
- About Francesca’s experience with the Alibaba eFounders Program
- Francesca’s advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download