Could arbitration costs drop to US$20…or even lower? Federico believes that, for many cases, they can. By marrying ancient Athenian jury selection practices with blockchain, Kleros aims to revolutionize and economize dispute resolution for the decentralized age. Today’s episode brings you ancient Greek culture, modern technologies, and hope for a more just future.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- About Federico’s path that led him to where he is today, including his stint at Singularity University
- How Klero’s dispute resolution process works
- How Kleros jurors are selected and compensated
- Why Kleros jurors are anonymous
- About Kleros’ upcoming token sale
Podcast: Play in new window | Download